Between Boulogne and Hardelot, works were programmed between Outreau and Le Portel in 2019. Between Outreau and Condette, before arriving at Ecault Forest, at time of writing, the route is not laid out for cyclists.
Reaching Hardelot, a link can steer you to the centre of the resort. After Hardelot, cycle tracks run parallel to the D940 road, up to Etaples-sur-Mer.
To reach Le Touquet, cross the Pont Rose bridge at Etaples, using the cycle lane put in place.
Train stations nearby:
- Boulogne sur Mer
- Etaples-Le Touquet
- The Château d'Hardelot, its extraordinary architecture and Anglo-French links, celebrating the cross-Channel Entente Cordiale
- Maréis: a major visitor centre at Etaples-sur-Mer, dedicated to fishing at sea
- The resort of Hardelot
- At the port of Etaples, you can admire the seafood stalls every day of the week
- Witness the fish auction at Etaples
- At Hardelot, from April to October, the Dimanches Gourmands prove exceptional Sunday foodie markets.
Relaxation / activities: